Benefits of Anodising
Anodising gives you:
- Deep lustrous metallic finishes.
- There is a choice of gloss levels ranging from deep matt finishes to bright polished finishes.
- Anodised aluminium is available in a wide selection of colours, many of which are suitable for exterior use.
- The recommended exterior colours are seldom affected by ultraviolet radiation from sunlight even when shaded walls are compared with those in full sunshine exposure.
- Anodising is an integral part of the aluminium surface and is an extremely hard surface that will not flake or chip off.
- The tough anodising finish is built into the aluminium metal surface by factory controlled electrochemical processes.
- Anodising produces an even film thickness, including around sharp edges.
- Life cycle costs compare favourably with other finishes.
Next - Durability of Anodising.